SELF CARE PORTAL FAQs (WEB VERSION)
1. How can I access the Self Care service?
You can access the service by clicking on the Self Care link on the Digicel website.
If you are a first time user, please remember to Sign Up before attempting to Log In.
2. How do I register for the Self Care Service?
Registering for our Self Care service is a simple process and below are the steps:
Step 1: Access the Self Care link @ http://www.digiceltt.com/4G/Selfcare
Step 2: Select the option to Sign Up Now
Step 3: Enter the remaining numbers of your mobile number, enter first name, last name, date of birth and email address and select Register Now
Step 5: You will be prompted to provide an authorization code which was sent to your mobile as an SMS. If you do not receive this code via SMS, please contact Customer Care at 100 to advise.
Step 6: After inputting the authorization code, you will be prompted to purchase a 4G PLAN. If you wish to purchase a plan at this time, click on Buy a 4G Plan and the all available plans will be shown. If not you can proceed to Log out by clicking on the link in the top right hand corner Log Out.
Step 7: An email will also be sent to the address given in Step 3. Click on the link provided in your email. Your email address will be verified and you will be directed to the Welcome Page of the Self Care Portal.
3. Are there any fees associated with using the Self Care Service?
No fees. The entire site www.digiceltt.com is zero-rated when accessed from a Digicel Phone
4. If I forget my password, how can I get it re-set?
Once you click on the Self Care link on our website, you will be taken to the Welcome Page and you can re-set your password by following the Steps under Forgot Your Password.
5. Will my password expire at any time and will I be prompted to change it before it expires?
No, your password will not expire. If you have forgotten your password please see question 4
6. Do I need to have an email account in order to register and use the Self Care service?
Yes, a valid and current email account is necessary in order to register and use the Self Care service. You may register with another persons email account (with their permission), however this is not recommended as a validation email will be sent to that address and therefore, another person may have access to your confidential information.
7. Do I have a limited number of log in attempts?
Currently, you have an un- limited number of log- in attempts and will not be locked out or barred from the portal based on the number of failed attempts.
8. If I change my email address, how do I have this information updated?
You can easily update all your personal information, including your email address by selecting the Change my Profile option after logging into the Self Care service. Below are the steps:
Step 1: After logging into the Self Care service; select the Change my profile option located in the top right hand corner Change my Profile
Step 2: You will then be able to change your personal information.
Step 3: Once youve made the necessary changes, select Update
9. Can I use another persons email address to register for the Self Care service?
Yes, you will be able to use another persons email address to register and use the service, with their permission. Please bear in mind that a confirmation email will be sent to that email address and therefore that person may have access to confidential information.
10. If my telephone number changes, do I have to re-register for the Self Care service?
Yes, each account is identified by your mobile number, therefore, if your mobile number changes you will need to register with your new telephone number.
11. I currently have several different accounts with Digicel, do I need to register each account separately?
Yes, each account is identified by the mobile number and therefore each account must be registered separately. Each account will only give access to that specific account via the Self Care service.
12. If I purchase the incorrect plan, can I change it via the Self Care service?
Any purchase made via Self care will be considered a legitimate and valid purchase. Digicel will be unable to refund, rebate any funds as a result of any purchases made in error. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the Self Care service carefully. You can find these on the My 4G Plan
13. If I believe that my password / log in credentials have been compromised, what can I do?
If you believe that your password has been compromised, please go to the Change My Profile option and change your password immediately.